Reason of Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 8 Bell Street, Vaucluse
This primary residence was purchased pre-market on behalf of local clients.
About the Property:
Located in an exclusive address capturing elevated harbour views, this warm and inviting home has been lovingly held and maintained by the one family for 27 years. Generously proportioned and exuding character charm, it reveals a wonderfully versatile layout incorporating both formal and informal living areas enhanced by soaring ceilings and classic period fixtures. The gourmet island kitchen is equipped with Miele gas appliances, while French doors open to a picturesque sun washed level garden. This unique offering is placed within a stroll of Kutti Beach.
– 5 beds with BIR/WIR, 2 baths, DLUG
– North easterly aspect, bathed in light
– French doors open to sunlit balconies
– Polished timber floors, open fireplace
– Secluded backyard, established gardens
– Walk to Nielsen Park, coastal walks
– Close to Watsons Bay, Camp Cove, schools